joints operations

7 year ago i had 2 hip resurfing done i still in alot of pain with my hips and knees i was at the hosptial 6 weeks ago and got xrays done was told i had to get new knee caps and that i mite have to get 2 full hip replacements i go back on friday to be told what thay doing

i went back to gp for the pain he gave me morphine sulphate iam finding it hard walking i get little help from dla can anyone help please

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • contact your local social services and request an adult social worker for assistance in walking aids and shower rails etc and practical advice on benefits

• Dont panic I have had a hip replacement.Unfortunately things were far from smooth but the replacement alleviates lots of pain.After my replacement I got a lot of help from Ph Th and Occ Th.Ask your GP about services available.

• I've had two brilliant hip replacements.

• i had alot off operations in the past 25years iam only 40 i feel like an ols lady as i cant do much cant find a man who will accept my health i have 2 sons age 21 19 and daughter age 18 my 19 has asd and my house is my life my daughter and i went out today i just wanted back home i only lasted half hour in town and it hurts myself and my daughter xx

You may also like...