Situational Depression

Situational Depression

Locked Up In Ward 27, Getting Held Down For Injections of olanzapine, too sleepy to do Any Good, every Day, physically work-wise, plus Fasting For An Anonamous Person. No energy, Not Out And About. My Friends Hadn't helped Me, I had lacked Discernment And Been Fasting For Some Time. All I Had Seen Was The Mental Health Hospital. The nurse Had Put Water Into My Veins, but they had taken The Tube out and I still Had No Discernment. I could reach no one in the outside world, no laptop, no shopping, no Going And Seeing My friends. I didn't want to go home though, at the time, that seemed worse. I just didn't want the medication. I couldn't pray as detailed-ly, because I was sedated, humiliated. But This One Bible Verse (Part Of It) Came To Mind, "Hope In God, For I Will Yet Praise Him..." Somewhere In Psalm 42 And Also 43... So I Waited. I Got Back Home, On A Less intensive medical injection Plan, Still Waiting Patiently To Be Off the meds, It's been just over 5 months since the olanzapine has started. I Think It's Worth Living, Planning My Walkathon In 2020, And Waiting This one Out.

Love You All.

-Jessica D. J.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hang on I there Jessica.

• Thanks.

• Wow, you ate doing really well.

• Thanks.

• Maybe you could not manage to even pray detailedly. But God knows your pains, saw you out of the hospital and is giving you daily strength because you put your trust in Him and HE IS EVER FAITHFUL. I am finding it difficult to get off and without Clonazepam which the Psychiatrist put me on. I read the side effects and am saddened that I have to take it. But "because of God's compassions we are not consumed. His mercies never fail and are new every morning"- Book of lamentations. May God keep us long for Him and our loved ones amen. May He keep you strong.

• Amen. :-) I'm trying To Get Carefully Off My meds, Eventually... I wanna Be Travelling Soon, In Like 3 1/2 -ish Years... Thanks For Encouragement...

You may also like...