New Here

Hi Im jackie and thought I would join this forum as I feel so alone in my battle with depression at the moment, Im currently taking Diazepam, propanolol and doctors put me on Mirtazapine but just stopped them due to suicide ideation and now on Fluoxetine on my 3rd day I guess what Im hoping for is some light at the end of the this dark dark tunnel. Life hasnt been an easy journey but I was always the strong one, now I don't feel strong anymore.

4 Replies

• Hi Jackie and welcome to our friendly Action on Depression Forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and information here.

• Hi there jackie220166 you have come to the right place to start the healing process off :) It takes time to walk the walk but you shall get there with constant battle

• Hi Satsuma thank you everyday is such a struggle and im tired of it but I have to keep going for my son just wish I could put my hand inside my head and turn the depression and anxiety switch off.

• You can turn it off slowly .. Hard work is ahead with patience and determination

You may also like...