How is Everyone Today

How is Everyone Today

How is everyone today.

An idea my sister point me to which is helping me alot is called Jars and Stars.

The idea is to write one positive thing that has happen that day on a post it note fold it into a star shape (i just folded it) and put it into a jar. The problem for me was i couldn't see anything positive to write down. I decided to reverse the idea and write motivational and encouraging sentences on the post it notes and take one out each morning and read it. I wrote things like "you can do this" and "who cares what others think".

I found it quite positive so i thought id share it.

Last edited by

11 Replies

• What a good idea.I will try that myself.😀

• It really helped me especially on those days that i had no motivation and i just couldn't face people or the outside world. Let me know how you get on with it and if it helps. xxxxx

• Not to bad today thanks !!!

We are looking at the hills, they are covered in snow, we thought of going down to the beach although the tide times are not right and it will be really cold, although Pax seems not too care one way or another.

• Ha ha ha the beach is good no matter how cold lol. Such a beautiful and relaxing place. Wish i lived near a beach, i have to make do with rain and puddles ha ha ha.

• Great idea Tigger. I particularly like 'who cares what others think'!!

• That is one of my main problems, worrying about others when i really shouldn't care. My health comes first and if they don't like it they can take a long walk off a short pier.

• Yes, I quite agree with you Tigger. I have removed all negative, nasty and unsupportive people from my life - they impact on my llife and well being and I don't want or need it. Your health does come first so look after it! X

• Hi Tigger I really like your idea, good for you for being so positive, and you

Made me laugh with your expression " long walk off a shirt pier " . I haven't

Heard that in ages. I like people with humour .

• Humour is great medicine, i love to laugh and make people laugh ( now it sounds like a dating sight bio) might as well add long walks on the beach ha ha ha ha ha

• Hi Tigger,

Phrases like 'you can do this', 'chin up', 'think positive' seem trite but like cliches they are true and really work, even when you say them to yourself - maybe moreso than someone else saying them. I am going to try the jar idea!

• Let me know how you find it. xxx

You may also like...