I'M CHANGING NY OUTLOOK ON LIFE,FOR THE BETTER

HI. All I have been doing positive thiings , like writing my poems. my life is a little different now, I have MSA [[ MULTPLE SYSTEM ATROPHY [] . it's as cousin of P D & PSP BUT NOT AS FRIENDLY TO THE BODY. SO i'M GOING TO TAKE ONE DAY @ AT A TIME. PLAN TO DO THINGS THAT HAVE TO BE DONE

BY ME. I WON'T BE ON THIS BLOG VERY OFTEN ,AM JOINING ONE THAT DEALS WITH MSA. WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST KEEP ON FIGHTING........ WE WILL GO TO A BETTER .. BETTER PLACE, WHEN OUR STRUGGLES ARE OVER ,MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. DEAR FRIENDS.......

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Im so pleased for you Darling long may you feel well best Alex

• Hi Gena,

I am so sorry to hear of your condition -it certainly changes your perspective/priorities.Look after yourself and enjoy life.

Wishing you all the best, Angela x

• HI ANGELAX I' M NOT UPSET NOW I MUST PLAN WHAT IS TO BE DONE FOR MY FUTURE PLANS. I KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I WILL HAVE MY FAMILY KNOWS WAN TI DONE,BUT I'M NOT PLANNING DRASTIC THINGS TO DO. .

I WILL THINK POSITIVELY POSITIVE, SO I THANK ALL OF MY PSP FRIENDS FOR KIND REGARDS, I WON'T DESERT YOU. I'LL KEEP INTOUCH.

• Well done! With this new frame of mind, keeping your brain occupied and thinking Positive thoughts has led you on the direct route back up to the top

Regards

Richard

• RICHARD. THANKS FOR YOUR POSITIVE THOUGHTS,I I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE THE BEST OF MY TIME DOING WHAT I LOVE TO DO . I WILL BE FINE.

YOUR NOT RID OF ME I'LL SEN MESSAGE WHE I GO SOME NEWS .

O

BYE FOR NOW............ GENA

You may also like...