Sad. True friends or users

My name is darlene . I've had depression most of my life. But it all came out 7 years ago when I lost my dream job , my very own kitchen, I worked hard, my employees came my family any way I thought, then one to destroy my life, I lost job, my friends, most importantly who I was. I haven't been the same. I don't have confidence in my self. and to trust is so hard. I find my self crying eveyday.. I know I am one of the best persons caring and loving but still being used. Just want true friend. And a kitchen to cook in

Confused. Your friend darlene

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, I know how you feel there. It is incredibly hard to find a true friend these days.

I was very close to getting my dream job. But basically I wasn't good enough and I had to give up that dream. So I know how that feels.

Hopefully your confidence will build up again. Did you own a restaurant or something?

• We all are caring and loving and that is our problem, there are people out there that don,t give a damn about anybody or anything. I feel so sorry for you, we have to be strong and try not to let them destroy us. thoughts and prayers with you. x

You may also like...