Just saying Hello

Hi, I'm new and this is my very first post. I look forward to joining in and I hope I can learn things here and possibly help others as well. I am usually quite a happy person and definitely a " glass half full girl". I have to say as I'm getting older I'm starting to feel now and then " that there has to be more than this" . Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone.

2 Replies

• Hello Rose,

First of all a, very warm, welcome to our Community. You will find us, generally speaking, a friendly 'bunch' with a good sense of humour (except of Tuesday afternoons, when there is an 'R' in the month)-not withstanding we CAN be serious if required!

We would all like to get to know you better, so without prying-well maybe a bit-can you tell us a bit about yourself please?

I, indeed all of us, hope that you find this 'Forum' helpful and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest wishes AndrewT

• Hi Andrew T,

I am not entirely new, but enjoy your chat lines. There are some seriously ill people out there eh!!!!. Its good to be able to chat and when necessary add a little humour.

I am terminally ill with cancer and 78 years of age. I am fighting it.