hi everyone first post on here but actively read the forum, been diagnosed with an accoustic neuroma 15mm x 15mm across 2 axis ? Due 2nd mri around now but with contrast. I was told at 1st consultation that after this mri if it has grown at all i will need to choose Radiosurgery or Surgery. Ive already decided on surgery as recovery is around the same and also dont like the idea of " debris " being left inside my head. Anything i should know about contrast dye ? And also if anyone doesn`t agree with surgery decision i would be welcome to reason also. Im just a bit fazed by it all.
Thanks in advance.