British Tinnitus Association

How I cured my tinnitus

Fatty liver +high cholesterol+high acidic cause toxins in body causing T in most of ppl because poor diet, dehyradration,stress,lack of sleep ,smoking,alcohol ........toxins store in different parts of body n we suffer different kinds of health problems one of dat is tinnitus as well try to eliminate toxins from body, healthy food diet,drink plenty of water, avoid all bad habits try to exercise daily least 45 mints ,eat lot fruits and vegetables and limit cooked food .

Once you remove toxins from body your Tinnitus will automatically go or reduce to vry low pitch are u won't notice .

14 Replies
oldestnewest

I believe in many cases that T is a like a warning alarm response to anything which causes strsss to our mind or body. Emotional stress also causes T in many and certainly makes the sound T louder.

The good news is that if we try to reduce these...

4 likes

Hi Suji778

Sorry...but unfortunately someone has made up your story about toxins , fatty liver etc stories being responsible for Tinnitus. Its a medical fact now that Tinnitus is caused by sound pressure damage to the nerve cells and hairs at some...

4 likes

Hi ......My nerve cells and hairs not damaged my scan report and sound test is normal I had 3 tests in different hospitals everything normal.

Never drink or smoke eat healthy do the gym still have tinnitus just bad luck.

1 like

Sorry to hear highwycombe..........I think tinnitus is different for each person ....wat abt scan and sound test is it normal?

Still waiting to see ent not till June seen one three years ago for t in one ear I have loss of hearing found a cyst but said this is nothing to do with it and said the t will go on its own but still got it but its a lot worse.

Google Tinnitustalk.com you find lot of success stories read some 10 to 15 stories how dey battled tinnitus and controlled successfully ......you may find some or other method to control tinnitus don't loose hope . All the best

I think we all find our own way of coping. If its worked for you then that's brilliant 😁 why would anyone criticise someone that has managed to get their tinnitus under control, I certainly won't. It's not as if you're trying to sell us all a miracle cure is it? Best of luck to you and onwards and upwards for you xx

3 likes

I totally agree with you Buddie and I am glad to hear that someone has had some success in taming the beast!

1 like

It is true that improving your general well being will often lead to an improvement in tinnitus, but what works for one person doesn't always work for another - otherwise everyone could listen to white noise, for example, and be cured!

Please bear that in mind when making suggestions about things to try for others. And please also remain civil and polite if you are discussing opposing views. This isn't the House of Commons!

Thank you!

Nic, Forum Moderator.

8 likes

It feels like it sometimes though! lol

To be fair, I remember how grumpy T made me sometimes many years ago. I think it’s good to have a rant occasionally but as you say, it’s important to respect the feelings of others too. Especially those going through the panic phase. They need hope, not negativity.

As you know, there is also the issue of trolls. Another forum I have tried to help out on seems to have a few full time trolls. They are successful at driving away those who try to help. I’m not sure what their motives are but they seem to be allowed free reign.

Fortunately things seem Ok here.

3 likes

Hi Suji778

You only have to spend 10 minutes reading these posts to learn that tinnitus affects every sufferer in a variety of ways so it stands to reason that no singular coping method would work with everyone. What works for one may not work for another - another fact you can easily surmise. If it was just a matter of changing diet to reduce or eradicate this problem we would all be first in line for advice. I've been monitoring my own food intake and have yet to find anything that has either a positive or negative effect. If you have found a way that works for you then I wish you all the best and long may it continue for you.

Respectfully submitted,

Keoni

Thank you soo much keoni.........yes tinnitus is different for each person I accept ......but who knows my post may help atleast one person like me.

Keoni they are many ppl here who don't have ear or nerve cell damage but still suffer tinnitus, my diet plan may help them. Thank you

The main thing that there are many kinds of tinnitus and quite a few very different causes. So it’s best not to say that eliminating toxins will cure everyone because it won’t. But it certainly can’t harm and I am really pleased it’s helped you.

You may also like...