British Tinnitus Association

Helping us prevent tinnitus - can you spare us 5 minutes of your time?

At the British Tinnitus Association, we want to prevent tinnitus and are asking for your help to find out how we might best do this.

Please help us by filling in this short survey. It should take no more than 5 minutes to complete, but could make a huge difference to the work we do preventing tinnitus surveymonkey.co.uk/r/btapre... Your views are really important to us and we value your input.

It would also be very helpful if you could share the survey among your friends, family and contacts so we can get a wide view from people who both have and haven’t experienced tinnitus.

Many thanks for your time and help. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Emily Broomhead via emily@tinnitus.org.uk

Have a good weekend!

Nic

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I have completed it Nic. But - oddly enough I had to put that I lived in Wales, which is the nearest to my part of Shropshire! Usually we come under the West Midlands. Angela xx

Thank you! that's really helpful. I'll let Emily know about the location thing too, although for this particular survey, it's probably not vital.

1 like

Completed.

Thanks John, much appreciated!

All done and shared :-)

Thank you so much!

I also completed but must confess, I live in the US but I am Scottish, my father was born in Edinburgh and I still have family in the UK.

Thank you! Good to see the message reaching the US - all contributions are valuable!

I'm curious, is tinnitus more prevalent in the UK? It appears that your medical community is more up to speed with dealing with this than we are in the US.

We think the prevalence rates are broadly similar between the US and UK. I think our model of healthcare perhaps promotes a more "joined up" way of dealing with tinnitus, and of course our smaller country means its easier for experts to meet up and share best practice.

You may also like...